These awesome nursing pads are made of a luxurious soft bamboo velour, a super-thirsty layer of bamboo fleece and lined with PUL to help prevent against leaks. Available in the same fabulous prints to match with your baby's awesome diapers.
And what could possibly make them any better? These are finished and ready-to-ship!
The perfect gift for the eco-friendly fashionable momma!
• Nursing Pads are approximately 4 inches in diameter.
• Listing is for one pair of nursing pads
All nursing pads are handmade by me, The Albino Squirrel, in Warner Robins, Georgia, USA.
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of personalized embroidery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Angela Butts, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
Everything is always neatly wrapped and packaged as a gift.
Care instructions for Cloth Diapers: Machine Wash / Tumble or Line Dry. If tumble drying, the only caution is not to stretch the elastic while it is still hot so as not to cause premature relaxation.
No bleach, laundry additives or softeners.
If you need help with a wash routine, be sure to check out fluffloveuniversity.com - They have all the information you could ever need from washing instructions, best detergents to use, diaper-safe rash creams, troubleshooting and more!
Additional Shipping Information
• USPS Tracking is always provided when items ship.
• Buyer assumes responsibility and waives The Albino Squirrel for all liability including delayed transit time, lost package(s), damaged package(s).
• Please be sure to verify your shipping address is correct prior to completing checkout.
Latest review of my diapers can be found here:
Can cloth diapers be used as a swim diaper?
YES! A POCKET DIAPER left unstuffed makes a great swim diaper.