Cloth Diaper : World Map Print Cover or Pocket Diaper (One Size) Baby Shower Gift, Baby Nursery
Ask a question
• Available as DIAPER COVER or POCKET DIAPER (scroll down for more info on differences)
• One-Size fits most babies 8-35lbs.
• Sizing adjusted by snaps on front of the diaper
• Inserts NOT included
Each diaper is made of a premium 100% Polyester Knit layer with a waterproof PUL (Polyurethane) layer underneath.
This diaper is made-to-order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your handmade diaper to ship. If you need something by a particular date, please contact me BEFORE ordering to make sure I am able to accommodate your request.
Want FREE SHIPPING?
Order three or more diapers and use code:
3SHIPFREE at checkout.
(International and Domestic shipping)
Meets CPSC safety requirements.
What is the difference between covers and pockets?
COVERS offer flexibility for you to diaper with prefolds, flats, FSTs (Flour Sack Towels), or fitted diapers. With covers - just wipe down the PUL layer inside after a change and it's ready to go again! Covers also work great over disposables if you don't cloth diaper but want in on the cuteness.
POCKETS have an opening between the waterproof PUL layer and a special wicking knit mesh fabric to insert a wide variety of inserts, prefolds - whatever you already may be using in your current stash. The knit mesh fabric is super soft and helps to pull moisture away from the skin. Pocket diapers also make for great swim diapers when left unstuffed.
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of personalized embroidery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Angela Butts, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
Everything is always neatly wrapped and packaged as a gift.
Care instructions for Cloth Diapers: Machine Wash / Tumble or Line Dry. If tumble drying, the only caution is not to stretch the elastic while it is still hot so as not to cause premature relaxation.
No bleach, laundry additives or softeners.
Additional Shipping Information
• USPS Tracking is always provided when items ship.
• Buyer assumes responsibility and waives The Albino Squirrel for all liability including delayed transit time, lost package(s), damaged package(s).
• Please be sure to verify your shipping address is correct prior to completing checkout.
• Ensure that the full name and address are typed or written in English. You can use a foreign language address in the address section if the names of the city, province, and country are also indicated in English.
Latest review of my diapers can be found here:
Can cloth diapers be used as a swim diaper?
YES! A POCKET DIAPER left unstuffed makes a great swim diaper.
Feb 14, 2019
Absolutely love the service and quality of these nappies!! <3
Oct 7, 2018
Love love love this diaper! I bought it specifically for this photo shoot and was able to get it under really tight time constraints. Thank you so much again for being amazing!! We reach for it often!
Sep 20, 2018